4.6 / 5
He was great about explaining everything. Give you time to ask questions and make sure you know what is going on. Excellent staff as well.
5.0 / 5
Janet Pickering (healthgrades)
He knew exactly what was wrong and took pains to give an injection at once. I am now pain free thanks to him.
5.0 / 5
Anonymous (RateMDs) Did a good job making sure I understood the procedure. I am now completely recovered and pain free. Much thanks to Dr. Razavi!
5.0 / 5
Ashkon Razavi, MD
“My approach to hand and wrist surgery is simple. I strive to treat each patient as a member of my own family. Whether it is returning to the golf course or returning to your job, holding your new grandchild or holding your tools at work, I understand how important your hands are in every part of your life. My practice focuses on all aspects of treatment to the hand, wrist, arm, and elbow in both adults and children. I have a special interest in acute and chronic nerve conditions, treatment and reconstruction of wrist conditions, replacement of joints in the hand and wrist, and traumatic injuries.”
- Graduated from The Medical College of Virginia
- Residency, Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Richmond, VA
- Fellowship, Philadelphia Hand Center, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Member, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Member, Alpha Epsilon Delta Medical Honor Society
- Member, Golden Key Honor Society