Christopher Graves, MD
"As a spine surgeon, my interests include treatment of adult and pediatric spinal disorders including scoliosis, complex revision, trauma, and minimally invasive spine surgery. I hope to provide the same excellent, compassionate care to my patients that I would expect for my own family."
- Graduated from University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago IL
- Residency, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- Fellowship, Norton Leatherman Spine Center, Louisville, KY
- Member, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, Orthopedic Research Education Foundation