4.9 / 5
He replaced my left knee and I can walk normal again. He is very kind and caring, the staff are wonderful.
5.0 / 5
Diana Engellman (Feedback)
He is the best doctor! He has replaced my knee and it is so much better and is going to replace my other knee in a few weeks. I would tell everyone to go to him.
5.0 / 5
Dr. Ludwig gave me a new lease on life. He replaced my 2 knees which were bone on bone with arthritis. The pain was unbearable, but with his help and 2 new knees I'm a new person and enjoying life! Thank you Dr. Ludwig. I always recommend him, he's great!!!
5.0 / 5
Leo Ludwig, MD
"As an orthopedic surgeon, my special areas of interest are shoulder surgery, arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and knee, and minimally invasive total joint replacement."
- Graduated from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine,
- Internship, University of Kentucky Medical Center, Lexington, Kentucky
- Residency, University of Kentucky Medical Center, Lexington, Kentucky
- Sports Medicine Electives at the Cincinnati Sports Medicine Center
and the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York
- Christine Kleinert Fellowship in Hand Surgery, Louisville, Kentucky
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Southern Illinois University School of
Medicine, Springfield, Illinois
- Director, Orthopedic Surgery Center of Illinois
- Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Oral Examiner, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Illinois State Medical Society
- Member, Sangamon County Medical Society
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society