Anonymous (RateMDs) He replaced my left knee and I can walk normal again. He is very kind and caring, the staff are wonderful.
Diana Engellman (Feedback) He is the best doctor! He has replaced my knee and it is so much better and is going to replace my other knee in a few weeks. I would tell everyone to go to him.
EM (RateMDs) Dr. Ludwig gave me a new lease on life. He replaced my 2 knees which were bone on bone with arthritis. The pain was unbearable, but with his help and 2 new knees I'm a new person and enjoying life! Thank you Dr. Ludwig. I always recommend him, he's great!!!
Leo Ludwig, MD
“As an orthopedic surgeon, my special areas of interest are shoulder & surgery, arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and knee, and minimally invasive total joint replacement.”
- Graduated from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine,
- Residency, University of Kentucky Medical Center, Lexington, Kentucky
- Sports Medicine Electives at the Cincinnati Sports Medicine Center
and the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York
- Christine Kleinert Fellowship in Hand Surgery, Louisville, Kentucky
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Southern Illinois University School of
Medicine, Springfield, Illinois
- Director, Orthopedic Surgery Center of Illinois
- Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Oral Examiner, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Illinois State Medical Society
- Member, Sangamon County Medical Society
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society